Our Experience

If you want to win with soccer, you need our experience.

Success

Success comes only with hard work. We're doing the hard work for you!

Advanced System

All our matches are chosen using an advanced system, based on an highly optimized neural network that learns efficiently from past results and quickly trains itself to calculate top-quality picks!

Instant Access

Get daily winnings.
After payment, login to your account and access the Diamond Tips, Platinum Tips INSTANTLY on our website.

Buy Today's Tips

The 3 Factors That Help Us Choose Winning Picks. Understand our philosophy...

1) We know how the bookmaker thinks
"The bookie", "The bookmaker", "The betting agency" makes money by taking your money. Research says that only 2% of people who bet, have a profit from it, the rest of 98% lose their money in the bookmakers favor. You must understand that bookmakers have all the tools, all the power to control this market, the odds, the results of games, everything that is necessary for them to make profits. Now, that you have understood that you must be in the 2% in order to take the bookmakers money, you may wonder "How can i be one of the 2% that really win?" . The answer to this question can be simple or it can be complicated. The only thing that you must know is that if you become a 12WinTips.com Member, you will certainly become one of the 2% that really win.
2) We don't rely 100% on statistics
Okay, you already know that statistics can help you, right? Head-to-head comparison, Standings etc. But have you ever stopped to think for a second, that the bookmaker also has access to this information? Just think about this next time you place your bet. Here at 12WinTips.com we gather all the ingredients, including statistics, don't get us wrong, however the real advantage is experience and avoiding traps.
3) For us, betting is not a risk, it's an investment
Stop looking at betting as a risk, and start looking at it as an investment! Our stock market approach to betting on football can not be duplicated, it's what sets us apart from the rest. In an uncertain industry, be a part of something certain. 12WinTips.com is in the top 1% of a 100 billion euro sports betting industry each and every year. We're an elite group making consistent profits betting on sports, and I am proud to be in such an elite class. The other 99% of the sports betting industry are consistent losers; you make the choice of what team you want to be a part of...
Want to learn more about our picks?
Let our experts help you, talk to them now.               Contact 12WinTips Experts

Platinum Tips Records: January 2017

Date League Match / Tips Odds Score Results
14-01-17 POR D1 Chaves vs Sporting Lisbon -1 2-2 lose
13-01-17 HOL D2 FC Emmen vs Jong Ajax -0 0-0 Draw
08-01-17 SPA D1 Villarreal CF vs Barcelona +1 1-1 win
07-01-17 SPA D1 Real Sociedad vs Sevilla -0,0.5 0-4 lose
03-01-17 GRE D1 Levadiakos vs PAOK Thessaloniki -1 0-1 Draw
02-01-17 ENG LC Wigan Athletic vs Huddersfield Town +0,0.5 0-1 lose
01-01-17 ENG NL Sutton United vs Bromley FC -0.5 2-0 win

Diamond Tips Records: September 2016

Date League Match / Tips Odds Score Results
30-09-16 DEN D1 Odense BK vs AGF Aarhus -0 2-1 win
29-09-16 UEFA EL Manchester United vs Zorya Luhansk -2 1-0 lose
28-09-16 UEFA CL Celtic FC vs Manchester City -1.5 3-3 lose
27-09-16 UEFA CL AS Monaco vs Bayer Leverkusen +0 1-1 Draw
26-09-16 ITA D1 Crotone vs Atalanta -0.5 1-3 win
25-09-16 SPA D1 Leganes vs Valencia -0 1-2 win
24-09-16 EPL Sunderland vs Crystal Palace +0 2-3 lose
23-09-16 IRE D1 Dundalk vs Derry City -1,1.5 3-1 win
21-09-16 ITA D1 Juventus vs Cagliari -2 4-0 win
20-09-16 FRA D2 Le Havre vs Brest -0.5 1-1 lose
18-09-16 ITA D1 Fiorentina vs AS Roma -0 1-0 lose
17-09-16 ITA D1 Lazio vs Pescara -1 3-0 win
15-09-16 UEFA EL Villarreal vs FC Zurich +2 2-1 win
14-09-16 UEFA CL Tottenham Hotspur vs AS Monaco -0.5,1 1-2 lose
13-09-16 UEFA CL Benfica vs Besiktas -0.5,1 1-1 lose
12-09-16 EPL Sunderland vs Everton +0,0.5 0-3 lose
11-09-16 SPA D1 Deportivo vs Athletic Bilbao -0,0.5 0-1 win
10-09-16 EPL Liverpool vs Leicester City -0.5,1 4-1 win
09-09-16 FRA D2 Auxerre vs Sochaux -0 0-0 Draw
06-09-16 W CUP Brazil vs Colombia -1 2-1 Draw
05-09-16 W CUP Serbia vs Republic of Ireland +0.5 2-2 win
04-09-16 W CUP Romania vs Montenegro -0.5,1 1-1 lose
03-09-16 BRA D1 Fluminense vs Figueirense -1 3-2 Draw
02-09-16 UEFA U21 Ukrainue U21 vs France U21 +0.5,1 1-0 win